Province: Western Cape
City: Somerset West
Suburb: Firgrove Rural
I am an UCI level 1 certified coach and also a Cycling South Africa level 1 licensed coach.
My coaching highlights include introducing more than 150 riders to track cycling at Bellville velodrome since 2013.
I joined www.thepracticesa.co.za as an assistant coach in 2021.
I offer remote coaching via TrainingPeaks to both road and track cyclists.
I also host regular track cycling introduction sessions at Bellville velodrome. Several of the riders who started with me on the track went on to become national track champions while many of them also represented South Africa on the track.
I enjoy taking riders to the next level and welcome new and intermediate riders.
I have vast experience working with masters cyclists since 2013.
As a rider:
- I represented South Africa at the World Masters track cycling championship in 2013.
- Competed in multiday stage road races both locally and overseas.
- I am a provincial masters time trial champion on the road.
- I am a Cape Town Cycle Tour club 21 member having successfully completed the event on 21 occasions.
- I’ve completed several Double Century cycle tours in a range of teams from racing to social.
Looking forward to take you to the next level!